Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Broken stem

I have always wondered why people drink alcoholic stuff when something’s bothering them.
I have always thought that it would be better if they have a clear head at times like that. Decisions when you are intoxicated aren’t always the best.
Having this strange liquid, at least for me, gives me an extra kick of confidence boost.

I have always wondered how things would go for me I were more confident. Probably won’t be where I was now. Probably in a better place.
I know beer doesn’t cure anything but somehow it makes me think that I am something more. That I am a better person. And it’s great at times. It's always great to think that you are more awesome than others even just for a bit. Specially for someone who doesn't have anything else to offer anyway. I don't have the brains. The looks. The confidence. I was told though that I am a good person though, but that can't really bring me anywhere.

It's probably the best if I stop reaching for something that I can't have.
Even with my long arms, no matter how hard I extend them, always comes short.

I have decided to stop chasing for something I can't have.
It's not really good to keep chasing something forever anyway.


If I don't stop and cut it... a new one wouldn't grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home