Saturday, August 27, 2011

4th prize

Weekend. Holiday on Monday and Tuesday. Quota reached. I have four days to sit back, relax, and do whatever. None actually but bum around and surf the net, read random old books (since I don’t have any new ones), and see what’s happening on the boob tube.

I think I’m too engrossed with Kpop that I don’t even know what’s happening. I don’t read newspapers anymore and I don’t watch the news that often. Too annoyed to hear anything negative when you get home tired from work.

My recent job, I like it. Not really my field but I’m ok with it now. Not that great but it’s pretty good.

We can’t get everything we want in life anyway. But there’s always a consolation.

I may not be where I want to be, but the pay is ok, the people I work with are cool, schedule is good too, company’s pretty laidback. I may rant and complain all I want but I actually think I wouldn’t want to swap it to a high paying job where I would work on graveyard shifts.

I didn’t win the first prize but rather got 4th prize. Not as great but hey, who am I to complain.
Tired. Should sleep soon.

Cheers to my long weekend! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home