Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Between Friends


I have this thing for making my friends wait when meeting them. I mean, yes we’ll go out but it’s no job interview or something right? They wouldn’t really get mad at me if I make them wait for a bit. And they seem to be so used to it as well, and that goes to my excuses for being late too.


It’s really weird, because I really hate it when people make me wait. But than again, it’s a completely different thing when I make them wait right.


A few days ago, I had this little reunion with some college friends. Mj and I decided to meet at the train station so we could go to Glorietta together to meet up with Lee and Pete.


Sunday. 12:35 noon.


GameSho: Text mo ko pag paalis ka na.


Mjep: *@#%@! Kanina pa ako nandito. 12:30 usapan diba.


GameSho: Lol. Give me 5 minutes, magwawax lang ako ng hair (something that takes me a longer time since I have a longer hair now – which I call the adik Yael long hair look)


Mjep: (forgot what she said but it something like hurry up)


And of course, my five minutes turns up to be 15 minutes.


Also, during college for a thesis meeting, I remember making Danna and MJ wait for me for 3 hours. The looks on their faces were unforgettable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home