Thursday, February 12, 2009

August Serenade

I’ll be going to back to IBM next week to collect my back pay and COE. Though I’m enjoying my extended stay in Bumsville, I really miss a lot of things.

I miss waking up 5am everyday. Catching the early shuttle ride to Makati. Entering PBCom. Lunch at the Patio with colleagues. Yosi break while I enjoy either an ice cream or burger. Surfing the Net while working. Loud music in the room while working. The long line of the shuttle after work. Makati traffic in the evening. Or sometimes, the uber jammed MRT to Ortigas. Being extra happy on Fridays since it’s my last day. Enjoying my weekend off. Half sulking when Monday comes.

And right now, I’m undecided whether to pursue a job in the media field or just look for a non-related job with a decent pay again. And to tell you the truth, I’m more inclined with the latter.

Everything seemed to have changed. Back in college, I have all the passion in the world for writing. I still have, but not to the extent of starting a career with media or writing.

There are just a lot of thing I wish I knew before college. Everything would have been different probably. But nonetheless, I’m quite satisfied with what I have now, though it’s not much.

And ok, I have decided. I’ll start job hunting again. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home