Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dorky Swan Songs

** I’m so enjoying my little Friendster war with GIANT DORK Yuan! Who is also a brat! DORK! DORK! DORK! >tackles<

** Poker Face Scorpio’s starting to get boring, I just want to see how ‘heartless’ that weirdo really is. ‘Beware because I don’t have a heart’? Bring it on! >insert evil laugh<

** Mjep’s one lucky weird dork. Her now oh-so-awesome profile is filled with comments and pictures of the Beautiful People! >Dale Oliver’s Angels On My Shoulder music starts<

** Only a few days away from my back pay! I really miss over priced coffee and fast food!!!

** Still in Bumsville. Waiting for the job that’ll probably start in February. Is it really worth the wait?

** I’m coming clean. I’m watching ‘Tayong Dalawa’. Don’t know why but I like it. Last pinoy serye that I was so keen to watch was ‘Maging Sino Ka Man’. Once I started to like or love something, I’m totally blind to it’s flaws – which includes Gerald’s acting. I like Kim, she’s cute. ^^

** Currently watching ‘Let’s Go’ on youtube. I really love that show.

** Boys Over Flower (Korean version of Meteor garden) is SOOOO COOL! I personally think it’s better than the Japanese or Taiwanese version.

** Also trying to read ‘Confessions of a Shopaholic’ (was my Xmas gift to my sister) and ‘Anansi Boys’

** There’s a Hong Kong Style Noodles stall here in our village, which is kinda weird but nonetheless uber cool! I really love it!

** Don’t want to work again soon! Family’s planning to go somewhere. I want to go to Baguio (which was the original plan and which was supposed to be the vacation in last December), then my sister wants to go to a beach. >Narrows eyes dangerously<

** Hoping for another Code 1-2 Batman update from someone far far away. >hint hint<

** For fun, here are my WWE Royal Rumble 09 predictions:

1. 30-man Royal Rumble Match
~ Winner: Randy Orton, The Miz or John Morrison

2. ECW Championship: Jack Swagger (C) vs Matt Hardy
~ Winner: Swagger

3. Heavyweight Championship: John Cena (C) vs JBL
~ Winner: John Cena (only 55%)

4. Women's Championship: Beth Phoenix (C) vs Melina
~ Winner: Melina (biased, she's my fave diva)

5. WWE Championship: Jeff Hardy (C) vs Edge
~ Winnder: Jeff Hardy (again, my bias)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home