Sunday, December 28, 2008

Swan Song 4

Mary Joy de Lara and Danna Rica Francisco


The Library Queen / El Humano Braso and The Libido Queen / Alluring Scorpio


We refer to the GameSho, M-jep, and Darlo group as ‘Thesis-mates’ until now. Or sometimes ‘Ka-chillax’ (which is with Mr Carlos.)

I really grew fond of these two girls and I miss them so much! Too bad our Alluring Scorpio’s too busy this December with her teaching work, we didn’t get to go out this month.


I love M-jep for her weirdness and enthusiasm. And she’s one of those people who can endure my slight tendency to be a a so-called narcissist, and of course my never ending complains about every little thing.


However, I can’t say the same for Darlo though. I find her inner weirdness, ummm weird, and she’s a bit on the pessimist side. But soon, I was able to love her slowness and all.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


GameSho: Starbucks tayo. Treat kita. ^^ (Let’s go to Starbucks, my treat)


M-jep: Let’s go!!! ^_____^


Darlo: Bilog ba ang buwan mamaya? (Is it full moon tonight?)


GameSho and M-jep: *freezes on their track* ……… o.O


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Both seating on the floor in the AB hallway while waiting for class to start as we recite our favorite balcony scene.


M-jep: Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say good night till it be morrow.


GameSho: Sleep dwell upon thine eyes, peace in thy breast! Would I were sleep and peace, so sweet to rest.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


After theses meeting.


Darlo: San ka pupunta pagkatapos? (Where are you going after?)


GameSho: Megamall!


Darlo: Sama ako, para naman makameet ako ng Ortigas boys. (I want to go with you so I can meet Ortigas boys)


GameSho: ……. o.O


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


At the archives section of the Manila Library.


GameSho: Ang baho!!! (It stinks!!!)


Darlo: ………..


GameSho: Bakit ba ganito amoy dito? (Why does it stinks so much here?!)


M-jep: ………..


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Reciting our favorite ‘Emperor’s New Grove’ line/scene while waiting for the professor.


GameSho: I bet you weren’t expecting this! Aha! Whew, that was close!


GameSho and M-jep: *laugh*


M-jep: And I never like your spinach puffs…. Never!!!!


GameSho and M-jep: *laugh*


Darlo: *busy talking with boylet*


2 Comments:

At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahaha

had a big laugh over this. jeez, the good ole days ahahaha

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger saisho said...

you brat!!!! let's just keep on invading mjep's friendster profile!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home