Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mirotic

Officially back in bumsville. Never thought I’d be so happy to say that. I have the rest of November and the whole month of December to relax and enjoy. What’s left is to slaughter my hard-earned cash.

But then again, I enjoyed my 1 year and 2 months stay with IBM. Specially the first half, it was a blast. Until things got a lot more challenging and difficult. But I still made the most out of it.

The last week was, I think, the worst. Waiting for your shift to end was like hell. And I will never, I mean NEVER, work in a call center again – I will if the jobs an email or chat support agent, but not in a voice account. Five months of talking for eight hours was more than enough, and I don’t think I’ll ever miss it. Once enough.


On the other hand, I just want to mention a few people that I’ve learned to appreciate and respect while I was in the company:



Batch mates:

Ace – the MC marathons are kinda annoying, but weird enough, I miss it.

Diane – she’s a very interesting Butch. She will not be easily forgotten.

Kuya Ben – I really didn’t like him at first sine we didn’t really click (probably because of the age difference), but he turned out to be one of the people I was most thankful for.

Janus – my doughnut and chocolate-mate. Miss our Krispy Kreme and random chocolate cravings. Good Luck on your exams! Aja!

Robby – my original Noona (Noona: Korean term used by guys to address older girls), I always loved his version of ‘How Deep Is Your Love’.

Y! People:

Justin –Kwen cha na yo Noona? Haengbok haseyo!

Edry – the girl I thought I’d never get along with because of her strong personality, but she’s really cool and nice.

Marj – my banzai-mate. I miss our outlook chatting and pic-spam moments.

Inah – though it was kinda late, but I’m glad we became close. Stay sweet and nice! I’ll miss ya!

I really enjoyed the company of everyone (Ate Mercy, Corrs, Avi, Kuya Angelo, Kuya Mark, etc). Mami Nari for being a great TL. Would have stayed longer if Y! is still there. If only. Lol



Team Jacksonville – I also enjoyed the company of these people (Ate Jvee, Minnie, Ai, Aileen, Grace and Che. Kuya Ipe and Jay). Maybe I would have left earlier if not for them. They’ve been nothing but nice and I really appreciate that. Thanks!



I’m happy that I don’t have to take calls anymore, but sad that I’ll be leaving IBM. But anyway, it was a fun first job.

Aja!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home