Friday, October 17, 2008


Countdown begins


By the week, I’m going to pass my resignation. Can’t believe I lasted one year when the original plan was only three months. Over the weekend, I was deciding if I would immediately resign or make it until November 30. And I think I finally decided to choose the latter.


Pros:


- a very happy and merry up-coming holiday! (Retention and 13th month pay on the spot!)


Cons:


- more days of work and talking.


I’m not sure if I could still make a full month straight of graveyard shift work. But if there’s someone who could embrace stress and pressure, it’s me. But then again, it’s different when you work and sleep like a living vampire.


I thank my TL for giving utmost consideration of my absences (even though I know that she hates her agents being late, absent, etc.) I’m a physically weak guy with asthma, so it’s really tough for me.


But I made it through college by commuting 4 hours a day, sometimes staying at school until 9pm even though I have classes like 8am the next day. And now, I only travel like at least an hour a day and I’m complaining.


I can’t seem to stop talking about work.


x_x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home