Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Swan Song II

Can’t think of anything to write. So I decide to do a little blog-hopping and then I saw this flickr meme from Issai’s blog. Cool. Lol.

******

# Go to www.flickr.com

# Type in your answer (to each of the questions below) on the search engine

# Choose a photo from the first page (of the list of matches to your answer) only

# Copy+paste the html of your chosen photo onto your blog/answer sheet, or save the photo in your computer and then copy+paste it onto your blog



First name: Saisho. And here's the story behind the pic. I tried searching for Zaidee and I got pics of various girls whom I assume also has the same name. So I tried searching for Saisho instead. The kids are playing 'Saisho Wa Gu', Japan's version of Jack 'en Poy.


Food: Dark Chocolate (my comfort food!)


School: University of Santo Tomas


Color: Green


Crush: Koran singer BoA


Drink: Coke and Pepsi Light, can't decide which is better (as if there's any difference, lol)


Dream vacation: Japan, Cherry Blossom Festival


Dessert: Strawberry ice cream


Love most: Caramel Macchiato


Grow up: Angono, Rizal


One word to describe you: Lazy


Dream about: to work in a Magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home