Sunday, June 15, 2008


The day the earth disappears

So I’ve been officially taking calls now for like almost a week, and yeah it’s tough. Still adjusting from the non-voice to voice transition. So pretty much, I’ve really gained respect for call center people – not because I’m also a call center agent. It not really an easy money job like every one thinks it is.

So, if you’ve noticed, I got this countdown ticker on my blog. So I’ll be working my ass out in IBM until this ticker reaches zero, and when it does I’ll decide if I should continue and stay in the company or finally look for a job in the media industry.

It’ll be a tough decision, knowing that if I do decide to finally look for a new job, I have to settle for a less competitive salary, which is of course not that exciting since the primary reason why we work is for the money right.

Anyway, a few days ago I watched the movie Stardust and I really liked it. So the next day before I go to work, I stopped by at a book store and bought the book. Nice story. Very interesting and unusual Gaiman’s mind is.

Laugh at me if you want, I’ll be watching High School Musical in a few minutes. Lol

4 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger jln. said...

sho miss na kitaaaaaaaaa!
lol, no worries, i've got the high school musical dvds here! i love it but i'm not a big fan of the actors tho. just the story is sooo cute.
i love MADDY (aka sharpay) the best!
i'm going home sooooooon!

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger saisho said...

me too!! wahaha. love the story and songs.

i dont really like zac efron, ut vanessa and ashley's ok with me.

hurry. come back here asap. lol.

aha, you watch hockey now huh. hehe.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger [chocoley] said...

linked your blog :)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger saisho said...

cool. i'll go ahead and link you as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home