Sunday, May 18, 2008

Whatever things

I have 2 Become 1 on my phone. A few months ago I got to listen to the song and I realized that it’s about sex and I didn’t know that before. Lol. Super cool.

+++++

Somehow, my friends remember me whenever they go to Starbucks. They would say or text me:

“Naalala kita, nagstarbucks kami kanina’

Weird.

++++++

First week of the voice account training is over. Yeah it’s quite challenging. Now I realized how easy a non-voice account is. And I’m having doubts if I can even last or pass this training.

But then again, so far the training’s been fun and good. The trainer’s really nice, luckily. Easy to talk to and approachable.

Already working in IBM for almost 8 months, and I can’t seem to let go even if it’s a call center job. Weird because I swore that I will not work in a call center, but here I am.

3 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger jln. said...

how's the new job?
ugh, i'm so bored i miss school already

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger saisho said...

so far so good. lol

miss school? hay, you're one weird girl Milaners. Hinay hinay sa pag aaral ha!!!

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger [chocoley] said...

hi there... droppin' by :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home