Sunday, May 04, 2008

In Limbo

Time goes by so fast that I can’t seem to catch up. Last night I couldn’t work properly because of this depressing news we got. Soon the account that I’m in right now will sunset. Well, we already know about the news months ago but it was just yesterday that the idea of saying goodbye to the account sank in to me.

It’s sad because I certainly enjoy the company of my colleagues, and yeah, in a few days we’ll part ways. I’ve said it before and I’d say it again, they are probably the main reason why I lasted 7 months in the company.

So what am I going to do now? I don’t know yet. It might be a sign to go and pursue any job in the media world. But I can’t seem to let go of the 13th months pay, I mean come on, I’m also working there for the money and I only have to wait a few months for it. Grrr.

I’ve been quite attached to my colleagues, and adding the fact that I enjoyed my first job, it’ll be hard to say goodbye. Why do all good things come to an end.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger jln. said...

yooo what happened?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home