Tuesday, April 01, 2008


Chokeslam

The only good thing I can think of about summer is that there's no more school, which equivalents to less traffic. Yay! And I'm not really happy for students because they get to rest, because we (the working people) don't!


Hmmm... that also means I can't really bring the PSP to the office since my brother would probably be laying with it all day long.

I've been drinking less coffee as well since it's really freakin hot!

++++

I'm a big Sponge Cola fan. If you know me personally, then you probably know that. I just love their songs! and the band's super cool. They're not 'baduy' and 'corny'.


I can't wait for this Sponge Cola gig my college friend and fellow SC fan Cha told me about. And yeah, I really want to go! I never watched the band play live... ever. Which is weird because I've been a fan ever since I heard Jeepney on the radio and I don't even though what and how the guys look like.


I already filed a vacation leave for that day. Hopefully they approve it.


++++


I miss watching WWE (on TV that is.) Good thing youtube's there. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home