Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Whatever things


I’m now a regular employee of IBM. Super Cool. So since I already have an increase (and it’s quite big), I will surely stay here for a little longer. Just shows how I love money.

It’s super hot! And I hate it. Good thing I have work from 10AM – 7:30PM, since it is cold inside the office. The aircon in my room can’t beat the heat, I have to open an electric fan to keep my room cool.

I’m also currently reading Patricia Cornwell’s Cause of Death at work – since there are new people, I get to work on less mails meaning more Petix mode.

I’m also been playing Final Fantasy tactics on PSP. Love the FF series.

To say something weird, I’ve been quite crazy about Korean songs nowadays. 40% of the songs in my phone are Korean. I love BoA, Se7en, AnyBan, Epik High, and Super Junior.

Sings: cause I can’t stop thinking bout you girl… (so boyband-ish, but I like it. Lol)

That’s Super Junior’s hit song ‘U’. I like the 13 member band. And I think Kim Hee Chul’s super COOL!!!!!!

Another thing that I miss… MEME!!!! I answered one a few minutes ago but I forgot to save it, and got bored to answer it again. Lol.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home