Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lens

It’s hard to write a blog post when you all you can talk about is work. And I think I’ve had enough work-related post. May it be ramblings, bitterness, happy-moments, or whatever. So yeah, I’m still in IBM, be staying for a little while.

Anyway, I just wanted to post something since I already fixed my banner and side bar pics error. Hopefully, this will give me drive to write.

On the other hand, the picture is supposed to be a shot of one of those Makati rallies. And yeah, no wonder I always get a 75% grade on my Photojournalism class in college. I just don’t know how to take good pictures.

Hmm, so I can't call myself a fresh grad anymore since there's a new batch of graduates. Congrats to the graduates of 2008!!

In a month I'll turn 22 - sigh, I'm getting old. Lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home