Sunday, March 30, 2008


Fight heat with heat

It’s summer again!! Grrr, I can’t tolerate heat. Thankfully, the sun’s at its peak when I’m in the office, meaning I’m browsing the net while wearing a jacket and hugging my Batman pillow. Lol.

Anyway, my account, ‘Livewire’, had our GBC last Thursday at Club Manila East. I did not swim of course, just went there for the bonding and picture taking. It was fun. I will surely miss those people…. Sigh


Pics galore


LiveWire people: Team Hufflepuff (our team), and team Gryffindor.

My Batchmates: our trainor Justin, my original noona Robby, the ever-poise Jen, then that's me with my cool green stripes shirt (lol), uber MC fan Ace, the butch Diane, and Tukuto-kun Kuya Ben.


With banzai gal Marj-jie jie doing our banzai pose. lol



1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Blogger n e i d s said...

Sho!

Ga-graduate na ko at last! lol

misyah cofi buddy!

Soon i'll be working again so matutuloy na ang long-postponed Bar hopping at Cofi drinking sessions natin!

Yatta!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home