Sunday, December 23, 2007

Friday feast # 172


Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.

Saisho-rrific - means super cool. lol


Soup

What is currently your favorite song?

Pupil - Sala
and
BoA - Love Letter


Salad

What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Since I already got 'Memories of My Melancholy Whores' by Gabriel garcia Marquez as a X-mas gift at the Livewire X-mas party, next on my list would be...


Samsung F330




Main Course

Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

When I smell something that smells like a watermelon, I remember my best friend Milano.



Dessert

Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?

Host of Amazing Race Asia Alan Wu. think he's lame.


3 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger jln. said...

still won't forget that scent eh?
watermelon. lol
good times, good times.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger ruff nurse-du-jour said...

this post is just so...

saisho-rrific. :-)

just sending my chirpy holiday cheers for you and your loved ones!

have a great season.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger saisho said...

@ Angela: yeah, watermelon scents really reminds me of you. lol.

@ Ruff: Happy Christmas Ruff! Miss reading your blog. Hope you enjoy the day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home