Sunday, September 23, 2007

UST Tigers lost to the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

That’s it. So much for defending the basketball championship. we lost the cheer dance crown, and the seniors men’s basketball as well.

But the players did their best. Rookie Mirza didn’t get much luck. But canals showed some passion and desire to win. And Jervy Cruz, he will still be this season’s MVP no doubt.

Sigh.

I remember my interview with Japs Cuan after they won the championship last season. He said that they will defend the title no matter what. Too bad for him this is his last season. But he’s an OK point guard and he was the only cager who gave me different and decent answers to my questions (the others kept saying the same thing over and over again).

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, good thing I’ll start work tomorrow. Got something to else to think and worry about.

Grrr. this reminds me of the matches of SMC-RP in FIBA. Same disappointed feeling.

Well, until next year. Go USTe.

Since the Tigers lost, I’ll be rooting for the Archers now.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger ruff nurse-du-jour said...

kainis, natalo pa. =(

ok lang yan, im just hoping that ust will still take home the over-all championship trophy for this season. =) how that for a champion host.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home