Thursday, September 20, 2007


Black gold black white

Yay. Finally I got to update my blog. I’ve been busy with my job requirements and such, start my training on Monday. So I’ve been playing lots of Final Fantasy 12 and Raw VS SmackDown on PS2 – I know I’ll have little time when I start work.

And about my soon to be work. It not really my dream job but it’s ok. The company offers twice the salary of Bulletin and ABS. And at least still get to write. I know I don’t have the patience to answer phone calls from foreigners. Lol.

Sigh. I’m far from where I wanna be.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyway, even though it’s late, as a Thomasian, I must include that the 5 year cheer dance crown of the Salinggawi Dance Troupe ended. The UP Pep Squad got the championship this year, Gawi landed on 1st place. But it’s all good. Tanggap ko na matalo sila sa UP coz they were great. But of course I think Gawi’s better. Lol.

Tigers and Eagles will face on Sunday. The winner will then battle 2nd placer La Salle with the twice to beat advantage.

Go USTE!!!

I remember last year I watched the semis and final matches. Lol.

I have faith in our basketball team.

Jervy Cruz deserves the MVP title while Kashim Mirza for the Rookie of the Year.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yesterday at this clinic habang nagpapa medical exam ako.

Nurse: (Inayos ang injection para sa pag kuha ng dugo ni Sho)

Sho: (Trying hard not to cry or show fear, kahiya.)

Nurse: Idiretso mo yung kamay mo.

Sho: ok. (sinunod ang nurse, pero unti unting tumitiklop.)

Nurse: (DINeretso ang kamay ni Sho)

Sho: (Flinched and gave a soft shout)

Nurse: Wala pa.

Sho: (tumingin sa nurse, inaayos pa rin pala ang injection. Musta naman. Lol)


*ok, nag taglish na ako. Lol

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I thought GMA would air Shaider again. Sobrang favorite ko yung show na yun. A few days ago, pinalabas ang isang commercial.

My sister: Kuya, ayan na yung paborito mo.

Excitedly, tumakbo talaga ako para mapanood ang cpmmercial. And then I saw Dennis Trillo, with two starstruck boys. Grrr.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I miss UST. Lats time i went there kinuha ko yung grad pics ko. Hmmm. Wala na akong maisip. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home