Thursday, August 09, 2007

‘I solemnly swear that I’m up to no good’

** don’t worry Neidz, I know you’re just about to read Deathly Hallows so I won’t post any spoilers yet.

So there, finished reading after two days, reading half for the first day and the rest the next day – I’m not the type who would read the entire book for a day, apparently my weak and thin arms wouldn’t allow me to carry an encyclopedia-like book for more than 30 minutes, plus my eyes and neck would hurt as well.

Anyway, the book was great no doubt. Every question answered. Though it somehow reminded me of Martial Law in a magical and fantasy way. The Quibbler was the Mosquito press, ‘Potterwatch’ was the Radio Veritas, and so on (during my senior year in college, I reported about the Martial Law thrice. Funny how I always that part).

So yeah, I love it. I just had a hard time visualizing the Epilogue for some reason.

And it’s really over. *sigh* I remember when I first read the series in High School, instantly becoming a fan. So now to wait for the final two movies and hopefully not be disappointed.

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger n e i d s said...

thanks for not posting any spoilers sho...

i'm so dead tired of my ojt that's why i still haven't started reading HP7 yet.

hai... in just two weeks candidate for grad na 'ko! at last!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger ruff nurse-du-jour said...

oooh you're an HP fan pala. not a fan of book though, i only watch the movies, dun kc si daniel. haha.

don't worry saisho i dont have a thing for younger boys. but wait, he's 18 already isnt it? *evil grin

thanks for your comments SAISHO, am pleased to announce that im now bouncing back =)

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger jln. said...

yooo, finally!!! you have to email me all your thoughts about it... until neidz finishes the book. lol =P

i miss you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home