Thursday, August 30, 2007

Couch potato

The couch and television seems to be my newly found best friends. These past few days, I’ve been doing nothing but watch TV – the whole day. Well that was something I couldn’t do when I was still a student, and since I’m still bumming around.

Anyway, some of the shows I’m currently crazy about:


It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – Love this show. Really funny. I like the way the four characters talk to each other: they shout and argue 24/7.

On the Lot – just finished but it was one of the best reality shows.

Mommy Elvie’s Problematic Show – a low-budget reality show and I think the sequel of the Misadventure of Maverick and Ariel which stars Ariel and Mommy Elvie. Now the grumpy and ice cream lover Mommy Elvie has her own show. Lol.


Mad TV - I need a daily dose of laughter, and this show never failed to supply it for me. I think it's the best comedy show.


Scrubs – same reason. I think it’s funny. And i love the theme, sings: "I'm no superman..."

*as you can see, I love shows that makes me laugh. Not those dramas where the boy goes back in time to save the girl (considering they are still high school students) or with the theme song “Langit ka, lupa ako…” Grrr. *


WWE Raw – wrestling of course. You gotta love those fake punches and story lines. And this brand consist the best Divas in the industry (Go Daddy.. woohoo!) There’s Lita and Trish Stratus, two of the best Divas ever, too bad they retired last year.

Hardball – my daily dose of sports talk.

UAAP/PBA – and I don’t watch NBA, cagers are too good. Lol

Queer Eye – this show is really entertaining. Plus you get to learn something.

America’s Next Top Model – I just watch it. No reason really.

Chibi Maruko Chan – the girl who replaced Dora. She cute and funny unlike the little black girl who stares at you for a minute.


Heroes – my dad came home on night with the season 1 DVD. And it was great. Imagine X-men and CSi in one show. Really cool. Thought I finished the series, I still watch it on CS.

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger ruff nurse-du-jour said...

Wow saisho you got me at scrubs and heroes..

Not a wrestling fan though. They look so staged na kasi eh, tapos there's a series in Studio 23 (Exposed) pa where the secrets of pro wrestling were already revealed. Hay naku. Tpos theyre brutal pa, esp for a peace-loving and health-oriented nurse like me. Hahaha. Exag ba?

Sa Hero TV, im super hooked on Akazukin Chacha. Watching it brings back nostalgic childhood memories. Sabi na sa yo eh, im really a child at heart. Hehehe

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger x said...

hi, shaisho! wow, good for you. bumabawi ka, noh? haha. i like mad tv, too. but i rarely turn on the tv, honestly. hehe.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger ruff nurse-du-jour said...

@SAISHO: Same here, I’m still busy converting precious oxygen into carbon dioxide. Makes me think: aren’t people like us the greatest contributor of global warming? Kidding! By the way, I *might get my old job back… by October. Good thing we’re both happy as of the moment. Makes me want to buy more donuts too. =)

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Sey said...

haha. dami ko kaaway s heroes na yan. isa lng kc my copy s rum nmen, aun, agawan. ehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home