Friday, August 10, 2007

Bonus feature

I can’t believe Zach Lipovsky was eliminated in ‘On The Lot’. I was rooting for him since the start of the show. He’s a great director. Original and creative stories, also a great guy when it comes to effects.

There are four left. And I think I’ll go with Will Bigham or Adam Stein.

On The Lot is one of the few shows I watch on the boob tube. Though I never imagined myself as a director, or just anything in the entertainment industry, watching the show makes me want to make my own movie – well like that will happen.

I just can’t help but be impressed. It’s no joke thinking of a story and directing it in a week. Though they only make two minute features, everything takes a lot of time.

Winner of the reality contest gets to work with Steven Speilberg. How cool is that?

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger ruff nurse-du-jour said...

Hi SAISHO. Thanks for your constant presence. One thing I’ve learned, in your gloomy times, surrounding yourself with happy, cheerful and optimistic people is always therapeutic. Happiness is always contagious, and thanks for infecting me with some.

And yeah, who would forget the comfort foods. When my dog died a few years back, I fed myself with too many chocolate cakes. With matching icing message pa yun na “Bee Happy” ha. Siguro ngayon, I will keep on munching my 3 favorite foods: 1. KFC original recipe chicken, 2. Pistachio ice cream, and 3. Donuts; to WHICH I promise I will overcompensate with several hours of yoga. Hehe.

By the way, my niece told me that On The Lot is HUUGE there on the first world. Personally I'm not a huge fan though I have to commend those behind the show for formulating a reality show catering to prolific, but undiscovered filmmakers. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home