Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pottermania still

So I decided to make my wordpress account a sports blog – well mostly about Philippine basketball. So check it out if you’re a basketball fan. And there was this guy who posted a comment in my ‘UAAP season 70 fearless forecast’ saying that I should look at the current team standings and make a logical guess. Kainis. That’s why it’s called fearless forecast right? Lol.

Anyway, haven’t read the final Harry Potter book yet. But I’m now re-reading the Goblet of Fire. Also had a Harry Potter movie marathon. Total Pottermania for me – I didn’t read the newspapers for three days now and no watching of news on TV also, but I’m no Potter freak ok.
FIBA-Asia starts on Saturday. I’ll be supporting team Phillipines. Hopefully we’ll get this - even though basketball isn’t the best sport for the Filipinos, anything to stop seeing Pacquiao in the boob tube right?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baka maging sports journalist ka na niyan. Hehe

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger n e i d s said...

same as you sho, to prevent my self from reading those spoilers, cozi too, hasn't read HP7 yet,i decided not to browse any HP related news, blogs and reviews.=p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home