Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

I have to say, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix was, so far, the best. So I finally got to watch it yesterday with my sister and I was not disappointed. Cinematography’s changed but it turned out pretty good.

OoTP was not my favorite book but the movie was super!!

I was impressed with the girl who played as Umbridge, very effective. I really want to kick her ass and break her cat plates or whatever you call that.

Luna! I always liked her in the book and now I love the character. I don’t like Ginny for Harry, she looks so much like Lily. I think she likes Ginny because of that. I think Luna and Harry would make a great couple. Lol.

I always liked Cho – in the book that is and I was disappointed when Katie Leung was chosen to play the role of Cho Chang. She’s supposed to be “extremely pretty” but the actress is extremely the opposite. Joke lang. Katie’s fine, just disappointed because I like Cedric and Cho together so yeah. I was looking forward seeing a swan patronus, but in the movie Cho was the “betray-tor”, she was given the truth serum though. Anyway.

Tonks. She’s so cool. Too bad she didn’t get enough scenes. The last scene of the Weasley twins at Hogwarts, not really what I imagined but it was fine. Percy didn’t even get to say anything, Lol.

I was disappointed with the scene when Sirius died, I was expecting something emotional and all but it turned out short. Bellatrix’s one crazy woman, cool. Snape’s past!! Was looking forward to that too, but it also was short.

I didn’t like Gwarp. Good thing he was not given too much stories.

The battle between the Deatheaters and the Aurors, super cool. As well as the scene with Harry and the gang in the Ministry. Oh and the prophecy, the shinning ball thing, I was expecting something more dramatic.

Trelawney cried. Aww.

I love the movie. Can’t wait for the next film. I might cry in the scene where Snape killed Dumbledore. Lol.

++++++++++++++++

Before I watch the movie, I bought a Harry Potter poster at Powerbooks. The girl at the cashier gave me an invitation to the grand launch of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I have no plans buying the book though - at least not this time, I have no money. And I won’t go to the grand launch thing, maiingit lang ako!!! And I have no plans going to Makati wearing a Harry Potter costume. Lol.

Anyway, she was also kind enough to give me this piece of paper called “Powerbooks Pensieve”. Milano, I emailed you a copy of it and I wanna see your answers. Lol.

Here’s mine:





Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:31 AM, Blogger jln. said...

omg sho. you loved it too eh? lol. most of the people here HATED the movie. iunno why. i can't understand!!!! OOTP was too awesome and much better if you watch it on 3D iMAX as i did! grabe, i really don't understand, like sure there will always always be alterations if you're makin a movie from a book but the plotline for the movie was NOT as confusing as the previous 4 movies. i mean i loved how the alterations were put. i'm not even complaining when they made cho tell the DA on umbridge! that was so much better. another reason to hate cho! i mean, katie. lol. i really don't like her.

LOL! we should talk this over the phone! damn long distance rates!

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger jln. said...

oh yea, and sho.. the files that you sent.. na-cut sila.. so i'll just retype the questions and post em in my blog. sayang, i want to print em pa naman

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger nwadawnikai said...

Ang dami mong reklamo sa movie, go make your own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home