Monday, July 02, 2007

Aces outlast Beermen

NO!!!

The Beermen lost!! They were so close!!! And yeah, Purefoods won’t be playing in the finals as well. Grrr.

I don’t know why Villanueva was drafted to Beermen. I don’t like him. He should return to Red Bull and rather put Fonacier to San Miguel. Yeah!!

If Danny Seigle was playing Beermen should have defeated Alaska. I don’t know the reason why I don’t see Seigle in PBA - a reason why I don’t watch SMB games often, obviously my favorite PBA cager.

Anyway, I’ll stop watching PBA in the mean time.

Next up, my forecast in the upcoming UAAP season 70 (senior men’s basketball of course). UST will be the host for this season - I miss my school *sniff*.
Random things
** Bea was named PBB season 2 big winner, another girl pbb winner. sigh. I was rooting for Mickey. I thought Bea would get the fourth place. Wendy should have won the second place - for controversial reasons. Lol. People were actually shouting 'boo' when she came out - that's what you get for being a total biatch.
** UAAP season 70!! Can't wait. My senior men's basketball forecast next - feeling sports writer, lmao.
** UST is the host for this season. I miss my school *sniff*
** The Spice Girls are back. Now Posh Spice is the hottest one. Move over Pussycat Dolls. Lol.
** Loving Mommy Elvie's Problematic Show. Really Funny.
** Created a wordpress account. Cool.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger jln. said...

okay... so someone needs to explain to me WHAT THE HECK THIS PBB IS!!! LIKE THIS BIG BROTHER THINGY. i've always heard about it but i really have no idea wth this is. a lot of people in friendster posted a thing about this wendy person.. i'm like so curious!!! damn.

oh yea, spice girls reunion!!! yay!!! imma go watch it if they're goin here in toronto. boo pussycat dolls boo!

wordpress, yea heard bout that one. it's like blogger right?

AND SHO, I MISS YOU NA. GRABE. NO JOKES.

UWI NA KAMI NEXT YEAR! WOOHOO!!! well most probably. hehehe.

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uaap. Haha. Will ust pull off another miracle? One that will make you want to pray more to thomas aquinas than any other saint? Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home