Monday, July 09, 2007

Sports update
29th Jones Cup

Team San Miguel Pilipinas ruled the court gaining a big victory over team Taiwan in their in own land 82-64. The team finally took advantage of their speed as well as delivering a solid defense. Mark Caguioa was unstoppable ending the game with 20 points.

There is still hope.

** While watching the game with only three minutes in the regulation, for some unexplainable reason ESPN suddenly stopped airing the game. Same goes with ABC5. What the f**k, so I have to search the web for the results and I’m still searching for the video. Lol.

UAAP season 70

The UE Red Warriors got their revenge on the team that eliminated them in the semis last season and defending champion the UST Growling Tigers 73-60. The Tigers felt the impact of losing one of their key players Jojo Duncil who will take part in the PBA draft next month.

The Ateneo Blue eagles clipped the Adamson Falcons in an overtime victory 69-63. The Eagles is not as good without Escalona, Intal and Kramer. I’ll be waiting for their match against the Archers and I have a feeling the latter will be victorious.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a sports writer now?

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger saisho said...

@ Bino: I wish I was, but I’m still part of the country’s unemployment rate. There’s nothing good on the boob tube but basketball so I have nothing else to write about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home