Friday, June 01, 2007

Torment

The waiting part is hell. It’s like you’re being tortured everyday.

At about 12noon Monday my dad woke me up and told me to call Company 2 because they called and I was still sleeping. So I called and they asked me if I was available that day to take the 2nd exam at 3:30 pm. Who was I to refuse, I am the applicant - even though it takes one and a half hour to go to Makati from our house and I just woke up. But miraculously I arrived on time. This time I was able to write 6 articles (I finished 5 in the 1st exam) and then took a 10-page grammar exam. By 8pm I finished the entire exam (to think that I finished an hour earlier, lol).

So I have to wait for another week for the results.

Oh and there were three journ thomasians working in company 2. Cool.

Just hope for the best. And wait. Lol.

AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!

++++++++++++++++++++

Summer’s over! Yay!

I missed the rain!!! Now I can drink hot coffee again.

I did the impossible – I cleaned my room, and I mean CLEAN. Weird cause I usually just wait for my dad or whoever to clean it for me. Lol. Got rid of the useless papers too.

Epik High’s so cool. I heard their song ‘Fly’ while playing FIFA 07 on PS2. So cool.

Had my monthly movie marathon yesterday: Initial D, Sleepless in Seattle, Il Mare (the original and Korean version of the Lake House), The Lake House, the Classic, Sweet November, My little Bride, and Problem Child 2. Lol.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lumilinaw ang future mo friend ... hope you did well sa 2nd exam mo :) Uy like ko yung My Little Bride ... sobrang tuwa ako dun.

Did you have your hair cut? Mas bagay sa iyo promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home