Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My answers to the philosophical bastard’s interview questions

Interview Rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond with five questions (through this posts comments section.) I'll inform you about it.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview some one else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions


1. Personally, how have things fallen into place lately?
- Not yet really but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I hope I would get to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon – yuck drama. Lol.
2. From a journalist's point of view, what is the state of the country's freedom of speech?
- they say that the country’s a democratic one and that you could say whatever you want whenever you want. But then again, you don’t really need to say all your opinions or whatever right? At least you won’t be accused of slander and libel. Better to have your record clean right? Freedom of speech. I think it’s absurd. ok, I didn't answer the question. Lol.
3. Pong Pagong grew up, which of the current senators is he? and why did Kiko Matsing have sex transplant?
- Big Bird parody Pong Pagong and newly elected senator Noynoy look so much alike – for me that is. But I don’t remember how Kiko Matsing look liked. Kiko, Pong and Big bird are all gay. Lol.
4. Tell me about your deepest darkest secret.
- When I was a freshman in college, I used to stalk this girl I really like. She was a member of the Salinggawi Dance Troupe and she’s two years older than me. Lol. And speaking of which, I just searched for her friendster and multiply profile. Lol.
5. Jessica Alba walked into your room and found you naked. Why did she laugh?
- She saw a power ranger blanket on my bed and caught me singing the power ranger theme song in nude - eww. lol. But then again, Alba in my room… F**K!! I can die! Lol.


I want to interview Milano and Neidz. Lol.
Julai, I think we already did this in our LiveJournal right?

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger jln. said...

aighty, imma do it in my blog then. ;)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger n e i d s said...

ask me those questions? sure! fire on!

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. Jessica alba. Heheh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home