Thursday, June 21, 2007

I’m happy. I don’t know why but I’m happy.

And I don’t have a job yet. Lol.
Weird.

I have no idea what to write though.

Maybe I’m going mad watching Dora too much.

WE DID IT! WE DID IT!

Come on, vamonos! Everybody let’s go. I know that we can do it.
D-D-D-D-D Dora!
Dora Dora Dora the explorer.
Don't you just love her especially when she pause, looks at you and wait for you to answer her question. And of course, when she repeats everything she says - you though it would never end.
Super Cool.

3 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger n e i d s said...

i miss our Starbucks bonding, Sho..

grabe kasi yung time ng OJT ko. Mon. to Fri. then 10am to 4 pm.

well, im surprised na you still haven't found a job. what happened dun sa mga nauna? hmm, i'd guess, di mo feel di ba? as long as you know na there's a job that's really meant for you, i'll support you all the way. it would take time naman talaga dito sa field natin di ba?

well, i think nasobrahan ka na nga sa panonood kay Dora. i'm gonna kill her coz "Dora" din ang tawag nila sa kin dito. grrr...

 
At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sabi sa joke negrang lakwatsera daw si dora. Hahahaha. At last nag post ka rin. Hehe

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Marlou said...

It's a BIG deal, I must say, na maging masaya. Not everyone can do that. [Do I make sense?] Ü

 

Post a Comment

<< Home