Monday, June 25, 2007

Concert marathon

I decided to have a break from koreanovelas (just finished watching a new one), cartoons (especially Dora), and reality shows (the fight between the PBB girls is over, I love girl fights. lol).

Yesterday I had my first concert marathon. So yeah, I watched the latest live performances of three of my favorite Asian artist: BoA, Se7en, and Jay Chou.

I love watching live performances; you get to see how good your favorite is. I hate it when singers lip synch.

First, I watched Se7en's MTV 747 Concert. He's a better singer and dancer than rain - well for me that is. Didn't know he knows how to beat box, cool.


Next, BoA's MIT Arena tour. I really love her. Though she does not sound that great live, but she's a really superb performer. She's an eye candy.



And of course, Jay Chou's Mega Star Concert. He's the best. He's the king of Cpop. He's super cool. Diao bu diao?!







Random Pics

Shells from Corregidor. Given to me by my friends, I couldn't come to the field trip. sniff.


me and my brother @ my Parent's room


Yabang Pinoy!!!

Boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home