Thursday, May 17, 2007


Something cool


Something from Milano. The ‘rules’ states that I should tag 10 people which I will not do, I did this because I love writing about myself. Lol.


Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write an entry of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs


1. I love taking pictures of myself. I have 250 pics in my ‘me album’ on my phone – more than half were erased. Pictures in the ‘frendz folder’ and ‘mi pamilya folder’ also has me on it, I erase it if I’m not there. Lol.

2. I’m super lazy; I don’t know anyone lazier than me. I’d think of any excuse so I could not do an errand and not clean my room. Lol.

3. I don’t eat instant noodles unless I cook it myself. I boil the noodles for exactly three minutes - depending on the instructions at the back – no more, no less.

4. I only eat three kinds of fish: salmon, tuna and bangus. I’m not really fond of seafoods – I only eat prawns noting else aside from that.

5. I ate canned sardines once because I was dared to do so; well I didn’t really eat it because I never swallowed it. Lol.

6. I use hair conditioner (not everyday though). After taking a bath I blow dry my hair for a few minutes, then stay in front of an electric fan for a minute or so then wait for it to dry. Then I’ll iron my hair and apply wax (not everyday). Couldn’t do all of this for almost a week because of my finger injury. Grrr.

7. Few things that I always carry with me whenever I go out: pen, notepad, tissue, alcohol, vicks inhaler, ventolin inhaler, earphones and a mirror.

8. I have four alarm clocks and I still find it hard waking up.

9. First two posters in my room: The Calling and Justice League.

10. Alcohol makes me talkative.

11. Vampires are cool but I find Anne Rice’s books boring.

12. Once I started to like something, I’m totally blind to its flaws.

13. I have five perfumes or cologne or whatever you call them which I used depending on the occasion or whatever: Cool Water for Men (my fave!), a Baby Bench Cologne, Diesel (Blue Soda), Axe Energy and Hugo Dark Blue.

14. My room is filled with scattered and piled useless papers I couldn’t throw away. Weird.

15. Things beside my bed: two notebooks, a pen, my 2006 planner, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, At First Sight by Nicholas Sparks, Vince’s Life by Vince Teves, A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby, a mini basketball toy, four alarm clocks, and tissue box.

3 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hirap naman.

 
At 4:29 AM, Blogger Frances said...

Hi! Just want to let you in on a big secret: Vince's Life Book II will be published very very soon by Summit Media!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Frances said...

Check this out! Vince's Life Book 2 will be launched next week! http://www.topazhorizon.com/2008/11/new-books-to-buy.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home