Friday, May 11, 2007


One-way trip to Canada

What supposed to be a job fair trip accidentally turned to a day of laughter and long talks, of course accompanied with a great deal of money burning.

If you haven’t seen your friends for like a month or so – when you practically spent almost everyday with them in school – someone would always say either ‘pumayat ka’ or ‘tumaba ka’. The library queen indeed lost weight while the libido queen and the demigod gained a few lbs. That don’t apply to me though because I always get ‘payat ka pa rin’ – well sometimes the sarcastic comment of ‘tumataba ka ata Sho’.

The original plan for the day was a movie date with my high school buddies Neida, Janet and Loubell, then have a little chit chat in a coffee shop after. But since I had an exam that afternoon, Nedia’s going to meet with her Dad, and Loubell’s still in her class, it was cancelled.

I ended up meeting with my college friends. The Libido Queen announced that a job fair was to be held a few days ago, everybody wanted to go, so hey, why not go with them, I miss them a lot.

We then had a Latte Session. Since the Libido Queen wanted to spill all of her bitterness about love life and Canada (which is a different story), and I don’t know any other way to do it than some overpriced coffee and deserts to keep us sane. Lol. Then walk, walk, walk and walk. Lol.

A group of bum fresh grads spending their money on overpriced coffee and Japanese food. I had fun. Can’t wait for our next trip, but I doubt the Canada topic would be talked about, yet again. Lol.

My finger's getting better. I even took a picture of the wound while I was changing the bandage. And I don't think you guys want to see it though. Lol.


the Demigod, Hellokitty, me and the Libido Queen.



with the Library Queen and the Demigod.

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger jln. said...

was the FHM front page for reeeaaal???? damn. what's happenin to the philippines.

what's up with canada??? i wanna know.

your cheesy bestfriend,
angela

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jobfair ba yan sa st francis? Hehe. Our company was there but I wasn't. Nasa office parin nag ayos ng mga applications.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home