Monday, May 28, 2007


Crossing my fingers

It has been a very busy week, so busy that I’m so tired to surf the Net at night. Weird. But I’m also rather thankful. And no I don’t have a job yet. But I did have three job offers last week.

Staying in bumsville is really getting into my nerves. I was about to give up and just apply in a call center when I got a call from a company, so I went to the interview and all and it turned out really good. From all the applicants there were three of us who took the exam and were told to go back tomorrow for another exam and interview I guess. It was a so-so company and I was glad because we (the three of us who took the exams and were told to go back the next day obviously) were 75% sure that we were so in.

After the interview I met with my very “happy” friend Neida. We just had coffee and talked a little bit and I was telling her about the interview and how we think that we were already accepted or something.

When I got home I got a call from another company telling me to have an exam and interview the next day at the same time company # 1 had set. I applied as a writer for company 1 and as a news/sports writer for company 2, so I have to choose and I chose the latter. So to make the story short, I went to the interview and exam for company 2 and it turned out good. The people were nice, the salary was really competitive and I get to be a news writer – or sports writer. But they still have to assess my exam so I have to wait for a week. I got another call the next day, and since I already dropped company 1 and my application for company 2 is still pending, I went for the interview for company 3.

But I’d still pick company 2. When I got in their office I was really amazed, I want to work there and it was the first time I got that feeling. I just really hope I could get out of bumsville AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. If ever I would fail and not get accepted, I’ll just apply in a call center and would not care.

I’ve been so freakin idealistic of getting the perfect job or a job that is related to the course I’ve finished and not applying in a call center. Jaded. Burnout. Or whatever.


Whatever things

I missed the last episode of ‘Maging Sino Ka Man’ because a friend called and told me she has a problem and I don’t have the heart to tell her that I’m watching TV since her voice is quite cold and gloomy. But it turned out that her problem was just the same thing she’s been making a big deal of since college. Grr. But I still talked to her anyway.

Currently crazy about this Korean sitcom ‘Nonstop’. I really love it. Love the cast. Love the show.

I just found out that former Magic 89.9 dj Andi 9 is a MTV VJ HUNT contestant. Cool.



with Nedia @ Starbucks Bridgeway (as usual)



Think I need a haircut.

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sang publication naman?

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow good for you Saisho :) ako din I have two pending applications and I just finished my exam last Thurs. I'll just wait for their call for my interview. Hope everythings works fine for the both of us... Aja! Aja!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Sey said...

goodluck!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger jln. said...

good job sho! hope you'll get the job. <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home