Friday, April 06, 2007



Whatever things

I want to get a tattoo. Weird but I really want one. Something like WWE’s Randy Orton’s art on his back or the photo posted with this entry. But my parents would kill me. So I have to wait for a few more years, when I have my own house and all.

Also thinking of having my left ear pierced. That I can do now. I think they wouldn’t mind.

Holy week. Nothing aired on the boob tube.

Spent the day watching past wrestling matches of WWE Divas with my sister. It’s great watching Lita and Trish Stratus doing their thing on the ring. Two of the best Divas in history.

Also played Super Mario. Truly a classic.

Great night, it’s quite cold. I’ll be getting a nice sleep today.

Watched the trailer of Resident Evil 3 the movie. Really can’t wait. Too bad Jill Valentine was replaced by Claire.




Cool pics of me, Kai and Dex after my grad. And Reese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home