Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Whatever things

After watching the Amazing Race All Stars, I tuned in to ABS-CBN and watched Kim Gerald’s soap while waiting for PBB. I just don’t get the logic of the story. There’s Gerald doing everything just to ‘save’ Kim from dying – yet again. I mean if it’s really time for someone to die, why interfere? Because he love her? Whatever! Can’t help roll my eyes over and over. Lol.

I’m starting to have difficulty sleeping. Thanks to the heat. JUST LOVE SUMMER!!!! But at least I have an excuse to eat ice cream whenever I want, and also our refrigerator seems to have unlimited supply of ice cream. >evil laugh<

So bored.

So Hot.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry... I don't get the story either. But what the heck... it's their last week on primetime tv. Konting tiis nalang, mawawala na sila sa ere hahaha!

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I never liked the heat, I hate summer and beaches are not really my thing.

I liked Amazing Race too! My sister and I are avid fan. We followed every season religiously.

Cge ex links na tyo. Hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home