Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ryan and Francis

For the nth time I was told that I look like Ryan Agoncillo. I don’t see any resemblance between the two of us though. While we’re having our break, my co-trainee at this English Instructor thing told me that. She then started to call me Ryan, and two other people did the same.

Also at the same day after the 10 hour training, Dior and I decided to chill at Starbucks and talk about my now former job. There’s this barista at the counter – don’t know his name yet but I know him by face and vice versa because I’m there at that branch thrice a week or so. Baristas at that branch doesn’t ask for my name anymore since almost all of them know me. So when he was about to write my name, he looked at me and asked, “Francis right?”. Another barista who just came in said, “Sho hindi Francis.” And that barista is now a friend. I call him Francis. He calls me Francis and wrote ‘Cho’ on my cup.

Weird day.
Pics
With Diorskie. Helping her practice for the oral exam.
Ex-co-trainees (Flicks, Gwen, Abby and Marian - my then groupmates). Brainstorming before the exam.
Bored. Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home