Sunday, April 08, 2007


One year old

I have been blogging for a year now. Cool.

I really can’t remember the reason why I decided to create my own blog. It was last year, of the same day, I ran out of sites to go and just that’s it. Lmao.

Blogging is really fun. At least I get to practice writing, and also get connected to my friends, especially Milano who’s in Canada. With blogs I get o know at least what the hell is happening with my friends.



Sho’s top 10 Final Fantasy Characters

Ah, the Final Fantasy series. FF7 was the first Role Playing Game I ever played, and up until now I can say that it is the best RPG. Unforgettable characters. Great story. It was the best. Not to mention the most expensive Play Station CD I’ve bought – back then when there were still no pirated CDs, I got this 3CD game for P600 per disc. So yeah, here’s the list of my favorite FF characters.

10. Beatrix (FF IX) / Agrias (FF Tactics) – cool female bodyguards with cool abilities. Though Beatrix is not playable, you get to fight her once and see how strong she is. On the other hand, Agrias is a Holy Knight. She has variety of Hoy skills which are of 100% hit rate.

9. Kiros (FF8) - no special reason. He just looks cool. You get to use him when you control Laguna.

8. Irvine (FF8) – great guy. His limit is great – tapping a button for continuous gun fire. Cool.

7. Vincent (FF7) – mysterious dude. He died, but then revived. Cool. When I first played FF7 I thought he was Zack in disguised or something. The thing about him is that his limit is not that helpful for me.

6. Vivi (FF9) / Lulu (FFX) / Edea (FF8) – love black magic!! Though they’re physically weak, they’re pretty useful. Casting black magic is the best. Plus Edea’s really foxy.

5. Sephiroth (FF7) – the best bad ass villain in the gaming history. And nobody seems to dislike this guy, even if he killed Aeris. He’s so cool that you can’t help but love this evil guy.

4. Quistis (FF8) – the pretty instructor. Plus she wields a whip. Though Blue Magic isn’t really that cool.

3. YuRiPa (FFX-2) – Yuna, Rikku and Paine. Final Fantasy’s very own Charlie’s Angels. It’s great to control 3 hot chicks throughout the entire game. But among the three, I’d say Yuna’s the best.

2. Cloud (FF7) – great guy. Great limit breaks. The main character of the first FF game I played. So yeah. Love the spikes too. Lol.

1. Tifa (FF7) – really didn’t like her when I first played the game coz I thought she interferes with love story the Cloud and Aeris. But then when I tried playing it again and really understand the story – since it is really complicated – I then started to love her. Another cool thing about her is that if you’re lucky you get to use all her limit skills with one limit bar. Neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home