Sunday, April 15, 2007

Love the heat

I miss my friends – high school friends that is. Come to think of it, haven’t really talked to any of them. Well aside from Milano and Neida, both of which I communicate with blogs.

I have a few close friends back in high school, but I try hard to be friendly and be civil to everyone. I know I’m a snob and a day could pass with me only talking to my friends and completely ignoring the others. That was in high school. Maybe the reason why people think that I am weird or whatever. And being a snob was the thing that I really tried to changed when I stepped into college. But I’m still a snob. Lol.

A few days ago when I finished taking an exam in a company where I applied, I received a text message from an old friend – Janet. It was a forwarded quote which I immediately erased – don’t you just hate it when people bombard you with nonsense messages, and I was really thankful when globe raised the unlimited texting rate. Then I send her a message saying that I miss her and everyone – when I said everyone I meant my high school friends and classmates.

I miss my friends because whenever we have these ‘reunion’ events, only Neida would come. And I would attend the reunion just because I miss her.

That’s about it. Hopefully I get to talk to them soon.


It's freakin HOT!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello. Blog hopping. Nice blog.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love final fantasy too! Ex links?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home