Thursday, April 19, 2007


Lazy

I couldn’t get myself to read books for some weird reason. I have two great read books waiting on my table. ‘A Long Way Down’ by Nick Hornby and ‘Hannibal’ by Thomas Harris. Read half of both but I don’t feel like reading anything aside from the newspaper.

Speaking of newspapers, I just realized that I have this weird habit of reading it. First I would take the Business, Lifestyle, Entertainment and other subsections inside and put it away. I would start reading from the back, the Sports section, then after I would take a glimpse of the first page and only read the lead. Then just quickly browse up until the Metro section. I read the Philippine Star by the way. I don’t really read everything, especially the opinion pages – I think that they, the column writers, write their topic in a complicated way.

I received the weirdest birthday gifts this year; I got a big bag of marshmallows and two boxes of Little China. Weird. They all want me to eat more. I also recieved a LOT of cash. >evil laugh<



What’s on the boob tube

Anyway, I didn’t watch Kim-Gerald’s soap because they’re really starting to annoy me so I watched the next soap instead while waiting for PBB, ‘Maging Sino ka Man’. It was better actually. But I just couldn’t help but react to the unrealistic Sam Milby story angle. Hey, if I was previously the manager or something of a company, educated with a great job experience and background, I WOULD NOT work in a mine or construction worker or whatever just because of the I-have-to-find-myself-whatever drama. Lol. Teleserye writers tend to overdo the scripts. Irritating.

And there’s PBB. Obviously scripted but I watch it. Haha. The only thing I hate about the show though is when Gee-Ann talks to her doll and she would make the doll talk to her back in a very scary-possessed-like voice. Plus I’m somehow afraid of dolls. And Bruce was sent to Slovenia Big Brother, and Wendy overreacted about it.

Spent half of the day tuning in to CNN and ChannelNewsAsia to fully understand everything about the Virginia Tech massacre. This guy who turns out to be Korean killed 33 people including himself. Tsk tsk. How could someone do such a thing, but as reported the guy was hospitalized in 2005 of mental illness. But still. Don’t want to say anything more.

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger jln. said...

sho! happy birthday! i miss you. i love you. but not love-love. you know what i mean.

you know, april 18th pa lang dito. i hope you had a good one.

i'll email more soon. busy busy busy girl.

oh yea, and i got accepted at university of toronto too.. with a scholarship.

tell ya details some other time.

 
At 12:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cge po pasend ng quote. Bobo ako sa comp e. Haha. Panu nga pala ilalagay kung anung kanta un? Pde k nga pla post sa tagboard ko para di k na maglog in.

fattybearyus@yahoo.com email ko

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pareho kayo ng reasoning ni hubby re: Sam Milby sa Maging Sino Ka Man, magsosoul search siya, dapat di siya nag-minero hehehe! Pero when I told him na poor na sila kasi kinuha lahat ni Ely money nila ... sabi ba naman niya sa akin "Alam mo dapat di mo pinapanood yan, nakaka-stress sa mga buntis yan palabas na yan" hahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home