Tuesday, April 03, 2007


And then it hit you

Today was my first day of training as an English Instructor for Koreans. We were there from 8AM until 6PM. And tomorrow I will quit – well not exactly quit since I did not sign the contract yet.

Everyone was nice. Trainers were ok. Sir Mark, one of the trainers, even said that my intonation was good. Pay is really handsome. So why quit then?

Know the thing with fresh graduates, really idealistic when it comes to having a job, even though it’s really hard to find one. As the training was going on, I just knew that it wasn’t for me. I was sitting there, and after two hours my head was debating if I should quit now or just give it a try at least. I chose the latter. But it just made my mind clearer that I don’t want it.

Regret. A bit.

Contented. I can’t say. Letting go of another job opportunity seems stupid. But what can I do, I just don’t like it.

I’d say hello again to my dear friend. Unemployment.

And I didn’t attend the after grad party for it. Lol.

Anyway bought Nick Hornby’s ‘A Long Way Down’ yesterday. I’d stop reading ‘Hannibal’ for a moment.
Graduation pics will be posted on my multiply account... soon. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home