Thursday, March 22, 2007

Walking around

I hate shopping, especially when you’re with two female. A mistake to take my Mom and sister to assist me in buying my polo shirt and neck tie for graduation.

So we were at Megamall looking for decent shirts when I suddenly saw this tall guy. He looked really familiar so I stared at him and tried to remember where I’ve seen him. Then it hit me. It was my favorite PBA player Danny Seigle. As if I was petrified, I just stood there looking at him and telling my sister, “Sh*t. Si Seigle.” Then I opened my planner and told my sister to ask him to sign it but he was already gone. Kainis. I was so starstrucked.

I really enjoy playing Time Crisis. I’ve spent almost P200 today just for that game. Grr. But it’s really cool. I feel like I’m a DekaRanger with a gun shooting alienizers. Lol. Also loving Starbuck’s cinnamon swirl.

I also love walking around Glorietta and Greenbelt. Cool place. Cool stores. Cool malls. I seem to find walking pleasurable. Thanks to Sir Ashzel who taught me to walk and walk and walk even if there’s a lot of public transportation available.

Tomorrow will be our Baccalaureate. Last day I’m going to wear the AB uniform.





Joana Angela R. Milano





Happy Birthday to my best friend Milano all the way from Canada (may ganong effect, lol)!!! Look at you, you’re getting older. Lmao. Miss ya so much. And always take good care of yourself. Lav Ya!!! Took some of your friendster pics without permission. Peace.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home