Friday, March 16, 2007



Random thoughts

** Had a great time chillin at Mega with the Libido Queen Danna yesterday after the so called “Graduation practice”. Had a little heart-to-heart talk at Seattle’s. Bought me a Frozen Choco Banana. Thanks Dan!

** Just finished a three hour One Tree Hill marathon.

** Planning to play X-men legends 2 after posting an entry.

** I think Peyton's way better with Jake than. Lucas is fine though.

** I like housemates Zeke, Dionne, Mickey, Bruce and Wendy.

** Current music: Come on by Ben Jelen.

** My sister lost her phone.

** Our new dog’s nice. Her name’s Polly, also a Pomeranian. Really looks like Tiny.

** I complained a lot yesterday. I was with Dior. Miss her.

** Craving for Halo-halo or a banana split. So freakin HOT!!

** Also craving for siomai. Lmao.

** Turned down another job interview… for the 3rd time.

** No money. No allowance.


"Every song ends but that's no reason not to enjoy the music."
Peyton to Jake
One Tree Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home