Sunday, March 18, 2007



Part of the unemployment rate

I really hate it. I can’t believe it, why now. My parents are already giving hints that I should find a job soon. And I already turned down 3 job interviews in a week. I don’t think I’m ready yet.

Now, I’m thinking if I should pursue a career as a newspaper reporter, or something like an Internet writer or mag Editorial assistant whatever.

Hate it.

Some of my classmates already have jobs, some are still looking for possible employment, and a few, including myself, still not ready or still enjoy staying at home doing nothing.

I have a feeling that I have less chance if I apply in a newspaper, I’d have greater chances if I have at least a year working experience.

At times like this, it really sucks to be me.

And at times like this, all I need is pint of very strawberry ice cream to lift my spirit. But then again, pizza and beer could also do the same.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger dahliasatea said...

no worries! di ka nagiisa!! bums for life!!! rak!on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home