Monday, March 12, 2007

A lousy day


There are times when you feel so damn lousy and useless, and what’s weird was you feel that way for no reason at all.

So I’ve passed my resumes to a few companies online, hopefully they would reply not so soon. Guess I’m still not in the mood to do interviews and stuffs, even though I’m dead bored having Koreanovela, Super Sentai and One Tree Hill Marathons.

Been watching a lot of One Tree Hill lately, I finally got the chance to watch this soap. There’s this episode where Lucas (played by Chad Michael Murray) had a heart attack and he was visited by his dead Uncle Keith in an alter reality. Cool eh? Anyway, so Lucas then talks about if a person could really make a difference to the world that one life could make an impact to others And I couldn’t help but agree.

I have my parents. My younger sister – who bought me a foot long hotdog sandwich. My younger brother – who bought me a donut yesterday. My friends. Knowing that they’re there for me makes me feel a lot less lousy.


The Library and Libido Queen

Danna called the other day, to say hi and stuffs. How the hell did she affect my life during college, I don’t know. Bu I’m sure it would be less exciting without her. She got us talking about her weird passion for witchcraft, and how great sex is or whatever.

We were not friends during our Journ1 days. And come to think of it we just started to be friends because of MJ. Danna was part of Mj’s group of friends back then, while I was always with Cha and Dior. But even though I was also somewhat close to Mj and her friends, but not to Danna. We really didn’t talk, and God knows how ‘shocked’ I was when the two of us finally got to talk. She got me so freaked out when she started talking about spells, hexes, astrology among other things. Lmao.

Another thing about her was her Speed. She does everything SLOW!!! It was driving me crazy… back then. Mj’s busy with varsi. The class was just re-shuffled. Leaving me no one to be with but Danna. She talks slowly. She walks slowly. She eats slowly. But then again, I got used to her speed and passion for witchcraft and sex. Good thing she somewhat changed when she fell ‘in love’. Lmao.

Which brings me to the Library queen. Can’t remember how we became friends really. My early memories of me and Mj were us inside the classroom, reciting lines from our favorite Disney movies, singing songs out loud, also reciting Romeo and Juliet.

She’s a great girl. She’s been nothing but nice to me. And the fact that I’m less vain and I also complain less when I’m with her. Contrary to Danna’s slowness, Mj’s always in a hurry. Whenever there’s an activity and the class needs to be in pairs, it was always the two of us. And in groups of three, us with Danna. It was just during the last sem when Carlo also became a ‘ka-chillax’.

And while typing this post, Mj’s called and told me my grades. I know I wouldn't survive my last two years in college without Mj. And i got a 3 in Press Ethics and Libel Law, Yay!!!! And also while typing this post I got a text message from one of the companies I applied in. Initial screening tom. Lmao. When I just said I don't want an interview soon.


with the Library and Libido Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home