Sunday, March 04, 2007

It’s a blessing and a curse…


A new path will soon open for us.

It’s as if we’ve already unlocked the door and just waiting for the right time to open it.

Yeah it’s really official, yesterday was the last day of my college life. I’d brand it the best experience. Everybody knows how great it is to be a no fuss college student. It’s a very weird feeling, somehow you feel relieved that at long last you are done with studying – something that I hate. But how you’ll miss your friends, your carefree life as a student. Will I still be the relaxed and no fuss guy after? Hope so.

I’ll miss Mj’s weirdness. Danna’s libido and speed. Dior’s duck-like-butt while walking. Cha’s brutality and pinkness. Mami Meglotz’s rocker chick style. Yuan’s blank reaction. Julai’s strong personality. Pam with the somehow irritating voice. Of course the soul sistah Jasmine. Ummm Pete’s sarcastic comments. Mai’s constant blabber about her crushes. Lee’s videoke sessions. My sweet pussycat Macy. The pastor slash x-men member Jade. The purple lover Yoj. I’de keep going if I don’t stop now. Lmao. To make it short I’ll miss everyone.

Julai's message at the back of my uniform...

So much written in my uniform... but it's really cool. Weird tradition for graduating students.

But the question is… am I ready for the real world? Ready to face the harsh and cruel reality? I really don’t know. I remember writing a blog post about it last year, saying that I’ll be preparing myself for this day. But I don’t know if 6 months are enough to make me fully equipped with what I need for my next battle – job hunting.

Wow. Time does fly… and fast. Lol. Can’t believe I’m turning 21. Can’t believe I’m gonna have a job soon. The last chapter of my college life. Just waiting for graduation to make it official. Hmmm… think I need a break. A week or two, but I’m going to pass resumes already, can’t wait to get my hands on my own money. Lmao.

Something I’ve noticed about my classmates in High School and College, when asked to describe me in 3 words…

In high school:
1. money-lover
2. maarte
3. sanitizer

In college:
1. vain
2. starbucks
3. mega mall

If you’ll ask me, I don’t really see much difference. Lmao.


Taken when we were high school seniors. From left: Me, Aii, Marlon, Precious, Gino and Angela.


Now college seniors. Clockwise from top: Mj, Julai, Jas, me, Lee, Aji, Pam, and Yoj. A.K.A EWS (Espana Walkers Society) Lol.




UST 4 Journalism 2 Batch '07


Though this was not the original section (we were reshuffled when we
were Juniors, used to be a Journ 1) but these guys are really cool. Love them all.


I'll Miss
You Guys!!!!

**Thanks to Julai for the photos.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger jln. said...

aww sho, that made me tear up! i love this post. naman oh! *sniff sniff*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home