Friday, March 16, 2007

Famous…?

Funny, but I’m actually not insulted and just laughed.

A few days ago I got a chance to talk to an old friend through YM. So yeah we were chatting and I couldn’t remember how we got into this particular topic but he told me that our former high school schoolmates were like always talking about me and my best friend – yep, you read that right Milano. He told me that our schoolmates were saying that the two of us are weird and stuff, he didn’t go into details and I really don’t care because I was laughing.Then I told him, “Well, we are weird.” Lmao. He also said that he was defending me and Angela whenever his classmates were talking about us, well, he is our friend.

Milano, didn’t know we’re that popular. I have no idea people are talking about us. It’s all in the past anyway. Kakatawa talaga. So Milano what do you think?

Clue about the guy I talked to: We (you, me and him) watched Constantine together.


Current craze:

** One Tree Hill
** Pinoy Big Brother Season 2
** Maging Sino Ka Man
** Dekaranger
** Boukenger
>picture was a post-it Mj sticked to my '06 planner to cheer me up. AJA!

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger jln. said...

wth wth wth!!!

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!

i know! si andyyyyyyyyy!!!!

yea, i sometimes catch him online but we really don't talk cause usually, pa-log out na ko pag nag log in sya.

damn sho, we're POPULAR! omg, i can't stop laughing here. we're popular cause we were weird. pano kaya tayo naging weird? well yea, in a way weird nga tayo. siguro akala nila weird tayo kasi lagi tayong magkasama nun (as in everywhere and everytime) pero hindi naman tayo.

ALAM KO NA!!! INGGIT LANG YUNG MGA YUN SATIN... it's either may hidden crush sila sa tin or wish nila may friendship din sila na gaya ng sa atin.

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!

buti na lang pinagtanggol tayo ni andy. but we didn't really need that. i really don't care. but i agree, this information is INDEED very funny and makes me crack up now.

when i talk to andy, i'll ask him to go into detail. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home