Thursday, March 29, 2007


Boom

Imagine: waking up at 12noon because of the heat, you then open the TV and while you’re browsing the cable you suddenly clicked the channel to BBC and you were surprised to see that they’re doing a report about 32 kids being held hostage in your country. Cool or what?

It’s like instant caffeine or alcohol intake.

For almost an hour I never changed the channel from ANC, I was trying to understand the dramatic scene. 32 day care kids who were suppose to have their field trip at Tagaytay, with two teachers. The hostage takers, or whatever you call them, carry grenades – which later we find out were fake. And their request: to give college scholarship to 154 kids. Interesting.

After watching the scene for 30 minutes I told my dad that it looked like a set-up or rather a fake hostage for me. With Senator Bong Revilla and Chavit on the scene. Come on. I just have to roll my eyes over and over again.

And another thing, people flocked to the scene as if waiting for something dramatic to happen: grenade explosion maybe. Lol.

Then you hear the anchor on BBC say, “The most corrupted in Asia.”.

Proud to be Pinoy. Woohoo!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger jln. said...

no kiddin???

damn. pinas, worse na! ='(

oh yea, and thanks for the post/entry greeting. and yea, sokay if you took or stole my pics in friendster. touching. hehe.

haven't posted an entry in a looong while. too busy. there's a draft there sitting since my bday last week. hindi ko kasi feel magpost muna. iunno why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home