Saturday, February 10, 2007

Reward

Thesis defense over. At long last. The event that college students feared the most. My group’s defense was done a little late, one of our panelists was not available during the UST AB thesis day- were there were no classes for the lower years and the whole day would be spent for the seniors.

Anyway, I was really nervous but I was trying hard not to show it my thesis mates. Mj was somewhat panicking, acting in a weird way actually. Danna looks relaxed but never stopped making notes and rereading it.

Waiting for the defense to start was the greatest torture. A very weird feeling. So what I did was I walked around the campus alone and bought an ice cream to calm down.

But what’s great was it went really well. We got 66/70 from one of our panelists. So happy it’s now over, just a little revisions.

So yesterday after my interview I treated my self with a donut and Irish Cream Latte. One of my Barista friends –upon knowing that I already finished the defense and they, the baristas, know how nervous I was then – gave me a free drink. Lmao.


Sports Update

Game 1 goes to the Beermen!!! Lol.

Got a feeling they will get the trophy this time. Good thing the Barangay Kings were not in the mood to play. Lmao.



Pics Galore


Here are some pics we took while doing our thesis presentation. Cool.
Diao bu diao??!?

With Em-Jeff at the Varsi office, two hours before our defense

After our defense, Ma'am Sese's class

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home