Thursday, February 22, 2007

Nausea

What can I say… definitely the most disgusting thing I’ve ever read. But I just love the story, Dr. Hannibal’s really scary. He got these weird ideas and such.

Imagine, when I was reading ‘The interview of the Vampire’ two years ago, I always get so damn nauseous because of the blood thing – I can’t stand blood! But what do you know, I’ve managed to finish reading about the killer who takes the skins off his victim, sew it and wear it so he would be a woman. Lmao.

‘The Silence of the Lamb’ by Thomas Harris - a great read. And I don’t think I can watch the film, my imagination is enough.


Sports update

3-2 in favor of Ginebra Barangay Kings. NO!!!!!!!!!

What the hell’s happening Beermen?!??!!



Ayumi Kinoshita!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger jln. said...

i'm actually reading the silence of the lambs and next on my list is hannibal. am i reading it backwards? hehe. i like your new banner btw. i wish i know how to make one. :(

so far, silence of the lambs scares the heck out of me. thomas harris is one crazy impressive graphic and very very articulate writer. you know, i don't just read "solve a mystery" novels. they bore me. those novels are so freakin predictable. but this one, so far, i'm likin it, despite of the gross images formin in my head. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home