Friday, February 23, 2007

Kings rule

Ginebra Baranagay Kings won the championship as they got 4 straight wins in the finals.

Fine they won, there's always next season.

And I can't help but comment about Rudy Hatfield's actions after the game. So let him mimic Triple H's signature entrance move in wrestling, he's a fan right, but the interview where he spoke like a wrestler, almost shouting as if he's talking to someone located at the other side of the world - that would be the most irritating interview I ever saw on national television.

Anyway, I created a new banner for my blog. Cool eh?

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger jln. said...

so far, the head in the jar made me scream at 12 mn while i was reading it. hahaha. yo, that reminds me, i just watched apocalypto tonight. crap, it's sooo gross. yea, i was lookin for red dragon but can't find it. let's share reviews after i read it ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home